And now It's just Me and You, little one
I should have told you to leave a long time ago. I let you walk all over us, followed your ridiculous rules, tried to conform to your stupid ideas and still I wasn't good enough. You broke things, parts of me, parts of my property and you didn't care. Caring is something you seem incapable of. I hope you are never happy, and I hope someone treats you how you treated me. Blame others as much as you like, but it is your fault. Until you grow up you will never realise what you did. I am thankful that my parents taught me to care about others.I will trust everybody, until they don't deserve it.
I will love everyone, because you can never have enough love in your life.
I will try to forgive but I'll never forget.
Some people are just not worthy of the above.
No comments:
Post a Comment